The AMD40IL4 is a 40cc in-line four cylinder four-stroke internal combustion engine. It is a multi-cylinder version of the AMD10S, with which it has many common components.
- Single- and double overhead camshaft variants, with timing belt
- Air- and water-cooled variants
- Designed for petrol or glow-fuel
- Bore – 23mm
- Stroke – 24mm
- Swept volume – 39.88cc
- Compression ratio – 8.9:1
- Gear-type oil pump
- Gear-type water pump (water cooled version only, obviously)
- No castings required, machined from solid.
Not yet available.
I plan to make drawings and illustrated construction notes available for sale in due course. Please contact me to register your interest.