The AMD20IL4 is a 20cc in-line four cylinder four-stroke miniature internal combustion engine. It is a multi-cylinder version of the AMD5S, with which it has many common components.
- Single- and double overhead camshaft variants, with timing belt
- Air- and water-cooled variants
- Designed for petrol or glow-fuel
- Bore – 19mm
- Stroke – 18mm
- Compression ratio – 10:1
- Gear-type oil pump
- Gear-type water pump (water cooled version only, obviously)
- No castings required, machined from solid.
Not yet available.
I plan to make drawings and illustrated construction notes available for sale in due course. Please contact me to register your interest.